Using the newest technology in computer networking and extension, Thunderbolt 4 hubs and docks and USB4 hubs and docks are available. Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C hubs and ports are being phased out in favor of these devices, which provide significant future-proof advantages while remaining backward compatible with earlier connection technologies.
Hubs and docks enable you to add different sorts of connections to your primary computer if it lacks them natively – notably with laptops that could have only a few ports on the side.
Desktop PCs and Macs typically have a fair set of ports at front and rear, whereas laptops and tablets sometimes have only a handful.
A multifunction adapter, hub, or a more capable docking station that includes the ports and slots you require to connect additional devices such as hard drives, memory sticks, storage-card readers, printers, and so on, as well as wired input tools such as a keyboard or mouse, will be required to be connected.
It is the ideal method to connect an external monitor or two to a more mobile computer and Gigabit (or faster) Ethernet for wired Internet connection to your more mobile PC.
Best Thunderbolt 4 Vs Usb 4
Best Thunderbolt 4 Vs Usb 4 Products Features
[Intel Certified] Cable Matters 40Gbps Active Thunderbolt 4 Cable 6.6 ft with 100W Charging and 8K Video - Fully Compatible with USB C/USB-C, USB 4 / USB4, and Thunderbolt 3
- The Cable Matters Active Thunderbolt 4 cable features the newest Thunderbolt cable and USB 4 cable standards and is the longest active cable on the market that does it all; Take advantage of the new Thunderbolt 4 40Gbps connector with this long Thunderbolt 4 cable and USB4 cable
- Certified Thunderbolt 4 cable supports the latest Thunderbolt 4 features and performance; Enjoy blazing-fast 40Gbps data transfer on all Thunderbolt 4 devices; Power and charge devices with Power Delivery 3.0 100W charging support for doing it all with a single cable
- Thunderbolt4 cable features enough bandwidth to drive one 8K display or two 4K displays; Connect the latest high definition monitors and TVs for vibrant, crystal-clear 8K video and authentic high-quality audio
- Backward compatible Thunderbolt 4 to Thunderbolt 3 cable features full backward compatibility with Thunderbolt 3 cable standards and Thunderbolt 3 devices and hosts; Replace your Thunderbolt cable with a new one which fully supports the latest features to future proof your setup
- Future-proofed Thunderbolt 4 cable also functions as a USB4 cable, with support for the latest USB 4 cable standard; Connect USB4 devices and transfer up to 40Gbps of data depending on host and device USB4 support; USB-C cable is also fully backward compatible with USB-C 3.2, 3.1, and 2.0 speeds and devices, and supports USB-C features such as DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode) and USB Power Delivery (USB-PD). Fully compatible with iPad Pro and MacBook Pro
[Intel Certified] CalDigit Thunderbolt 4 Cable - 40Gbps 100W Charging, Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C, 2016+ MacBook Pro, Air, 2020+ M1 (0.8 Meter 2.62 Feet, Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 Cable)
- Extreme Performance - 40Gb/s for maximum Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 throughput! Ideal for users who require a stable high bandwidth connection
- Powerful Charging - Up to 100W Power Delivery & Laptop charging @ 5 Amp 20V = 100W
- Maximum Compatibility - Passive Thunderbolt 4 cable is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB 4, USB 3.2/3.1/3.0, USB-C Gen 1/2, USB 2.0
- Ideal for 2016+ Macbook Pro, 2017+ iMac, 2017+ iMac Pro, 2020+ Macbook Air, Windows Thunderbolt 3/4 Laptop & PCs, Thunderbolt Docking Stations, High Speed Storage and Peripheral Devices
- High Resolution Display Support - Perfect for Thunderbolt or USB-C Displays up to 8K
[Intel Certified] Cable Matters 40Gbps USB4 Thunderbolt 4 Cable 2.6ft with 8K Video and 100W Charging - 0.8m - Backwards Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Cable and USB-C
- The Cable Matters Thunderbolt 4 cable features the newest Thunderbolt cable and USB 4 cable standards in one product; Take advantage of the new Thunderbolt 4 40Gbps connector with this all-in-one Thunderbolt 4 cable and USB4 cable with support for both cable standards
- Certified Thunderbolt 4 cable supports the latest Thunderbolt 4 features and performance with unmatched simplicity and reliability; Enjoy reliable 40Gbps data transfer on all Thunderbolt 4 devices; Power and charge devices with Power Delivery 3.0 100W charging support
- Thunderbolt cable 4 features enough bandwidth to drive one 8K display or two 4K displays; Connect the latest high-definition monitors and TVs for vibrant, crystal-clear 8K video and authentic high-quality audio
- Backward compatible Thunderbolt 4 to Thunderbolt 3 cable features full backward compatibility with Thunderbolt 3 cable standards and Thunderbolt 3 devices and hosts; Replace your Thunderbolt cable with a new one that fully supports the latest features to future proof your setup
- Future-proofed Thunderbolt 4 cable also functions as a USB4 cable, with support for the latest USB4 standard; Connect USB4 devices and transfer up to 40Gbps of data depending on host and device USB4 support; USB-C cable is also fully backward compatible with USB-C 3.2, 3.1, and 2.0 speeds and devices, and supports USB-C features such as DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode) and USB Power Delivery (USB-PD). Fully compatible with iPad Pro and MacBook Pro
WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox - WDBU6Y0040BBK-WESN
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility. Formatted NTFS for Windows 10, Windows 8.1. Reformatting may be required for other operating systems. Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system
- Fast data transfers
- Improve PC performance
- High capacity
Razer Base Station V2 Chroma: Chroma RGB Lighting - Non-Slip Rubber Base - Designed for Gaming Headsets - Classic Black
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million
- Non-Slip Rubber Base: Includes a high-friction, rubber bottom with a low center of gravity to keep docked headphones safe and on a stable platform
- Detachable Base for Portability: Allows the base to be separated from the stand for safe transport
Amazon Basics USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI Adapter Cable - White
- IN THE BOX: (1) USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter for connecting a PC, notebook, or tablet to an HDMI-equipped monitor or display
- SUPPORTS 4K VIDEO: Up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz); backwards compatible to 1080P and 720P
- HIGH DEFINITION: Delivers high-definition audio and video
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device; supports USB 3.1 and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS and Chrome; easy installation; no drivers or power adapters required
- HDMI CABLE SOLD SEPARATELY: Complete connection requires an HDMI cable (sold separately)
Amazon Basics Double Braided Nylon USB Type-C to Type-A 3.1 Gen 1 Charger Cable | 6 feet, Silver
- IN THE BOX: 6-foot USB Type-C to Type-A 3.1 Gen 1 charger cable for charging and powering compatible devices, as well as syncing data, photos, and music
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Connects USB-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) to standard USB-A enabled devices (car/wall charger, external battery power bank, etc.)
- FAST SYNC & CHARGE: Power output up to 5V/3A and data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps
- REVERSIBLE: Easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- DURABLE DESIGN: Tested to bend 95-degrees 2,000 times; double braided nylon for strength, flexibility, and reduced fraying
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: Backwards compatible to USB 3.0 and 2.0
Anker Thunderbolt 4 Cable 2.3 ft, Supports 8K Display / 40Gbps Data Transfer / 100W Charging USB C to USB C Cable, for Type-C MacBooks, iPad Pro, Hub, Docking, and More (Intel Thunderbolt Certified)
- Rapid Charging: Supports a maximum 100W charge when paired up with a compatible charger.
- Move Files Fast: Transfer music, movies, or entire seasons of TV shows in seconds with 40 Gbps speed.
- Stream in Stunning Detail: Display video content to a single monitor in up to 8K, or to dual monitors in 4K. Note: Dual-monitor display requires 2 cables.
- Highly Compatible: Works flawlessly with all USB-C devices.
- What You Get: Anker USB-C to USB-C Thunderbolt 4 100W Cable (2.3 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
[USB-IF Certified] Spigen USB 4 Cable for Thunderbolt 4 Cable, 100W Charging 40Gbps Data Transfer 8K Video Type C for Thunderbolt 4 3 Macbook Pro iPad Pro 2021 Mac Mini M1 External SSD eGpu Dell 2.6ft
- High-speed Transfer: Transfers 5GB file in a second. Up to 40Gbps data transfer speed lets you transfer movies, videos, music, pictures in a second. Be aware of that it is applicable for devices that support 40Gbps.
- Charge Quickly with up to 100W Output: Charge anything from phones to laptops with up to 100W(20V/5A) power delivery charging. (Note: Charging speed may be dependent on the host device's charging capability)
- 8K High Resolution: Supports Single 8K crystal-clear UHD display and dual 4K display. Spigen ArcWire provides high-resolution videos and the best visual experience of ultra high definition.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with devices with Thunderbolt 4/ 3 / USB-C port Displays, External SSD, Docks, Latest Mobile Devices, eGPU, VR Devices, 10GbE Adapter, Laptops including Dell and Chromebook, and Backward compatible with Thunderbolt 3 / 2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Gen 1, 3.1, 3.0, 2.0 Type devices.
- What You Get: Spigen ArcWire USB 4 Cable(0.8m/2.6ft), Welcome guide, 24-Month Warranty, Friendly customer service.
Razer Universal Quick Charging Stand for Xbox Series X|S: Magnetic Secure Charging - Perfectly Matches Xbox Wireless Controllers - USB Powered - Carbon Black (Controller Sold Separately)
- Quick Charge: Able to fully charge controllers in under 3 hours, the stand is also designed with overcharge protection to prevent overheating and short circuiting
- Universal Compatibility: Whether you’re on next-gen or staying old school, the Razer Universal Quick Charging Stand for Xbox works with all Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Elite Series 1 Wireless Controllers
- Magnetic Contact System: Mount the controller easily and never worry about its charge being interrupted thanks to a magnetic design that secures the controller to the stand
- Matches Xbox Wireless Controllers: To perfectly suit any setup, this charging stand uses the same durable material and shares the same striking colors as official Xbox Wireless controllers
- Powered by USB: Simply hook up the charging stand to your Xbox, PC, or compatible wall plugs
- One-handed Navigation: Ergonomically engineered so you can comfortably use the controller to navigate through the Xbox dashboard even while it’s docked
- Controller Sold Separately
Travelon Tech Accessory Organizer, Charcoal, Open 13.75 x 6.5 x .1 Closed 6.5 x 5 x 1
- Keep your laptop, tablet and smart phone accessories organized with 2 zippered and 1 flap close pocket keep mouse, cords, adapters and USB devices secure
- Pack flat or fold for compact travel and storage
- Adjustable closure strap with side release buckle
- Lightweight, water and stain resistant ripstop
Amazon Basics 10 foot Nylon USB-C to USB-C 2.0 Fast Charging Cable, Dark Gray
- IN THE BOX: (1) 10 foot USB-C to USB-C 2.0 fast charging cable
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY: USB C to USB C 2.0 cable enables you to connect all USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) with standard USB Type-C 2.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters, etc.)
- ULTRA FAST: Supports USB PD fast charging up to 60W 20V/3A; charges phones and laptop with USB C ports at high-speed; supports data transfer speed up to 480Mbps
- DURABLY MADE: Braided nylon fiber cloth provides protection, strength, and flexibility; added layer of protection for improved durability and to reduce fraying; cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 5,000 times
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- USB 2.0 COMPLIANT: Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 2.0
OWC Thunderbolt 4 Cable, Thunderbolt Certified, 0.72 Meter (2.36 ft), 40 Gb/s Data Transfer, 100W Power Charging, Compatible with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB4 Devices, Black
- 0.72 m (2.36 ft.), Universal, full capability for all Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB4 devices. Supports speeds up to 40Gb/s and power delivery up to 100W.
- 100% USB-C Compatible:The OWC Thunderbolt 4 Cable fully supports all the awesome features of Thunderbolt 4 and USB4, while also being fully backward compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3 hosts and devices. A plug and play safe solution Compatible with any Mac, PC, iPad, Chromebook, Surface tablet or ny other device, display, or power supply with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, USB-C, or USB4 port.
- Certified for All Uses: enjoy lab test certified safe power delivery up to 100W of power/charging for docks, adapters, and other devices, up to 40Gb/s of data performance, and up to 8K of video capability. The OWC Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 cable is Thunderbolt certified to ensure 100W 20V/5A Power Delivery, 40Gbps data transfer speeds, and support for two 4K screens or one 8K screen
- The OWC Thunderbolt 4 /USB-C Cable is a “plug it in and it simply works” solution for millions of computers, tablets, smartphones, drives, cameras, displays, docks, card readers, eGPUs, PCIe expansion, external SSDs, RAID storage, and other accessories. Connect up to an 8K Thunderbolt or USB-C display, Certified safe delivery of up to 100 watts of power/charging from docks, adapters, and other devices.
- 3 Year Warranty - Manufactured with premium materials to ensure 100% reliability and complete satisfaction. With a reputation as a leading developer of Thunderbolt solutions through an unwavering commitment to quality, OWC, is the name you can trust to deliver the high-performance capabilities of your Thunderbolt and USB-C devices.
Wired USB C Gaming Mice,Lightweight Honeycomb Shell,7 Programmable Buttons,7200DPI,5 RGB Backlit for Apple MacBook Pro 2017/2016,MacBook,Chromebook,Windows PC,Computer or Laptops with Type C Port
|Part Number||M02 Black|
Lenovo USA ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 135W (40AN0135US) Dual UHD 4K Display Capability, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, USB-C, USB 3.1, Black
- Ports: 2x HDMI; 2x DisplayPort; 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible); 4x USB 3. 1 Gen 2; 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T; 1x Audio Connector (3. 5mm). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 10.
- In the Box: Dock; 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Thunderbolt 3 cable; Documentation.
- Compatible Devices: Compatible With ; Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen. X1 Yoga 2Nd Gen. , X1 Yoga 3Rd Gen. , X 2Nd Gen X280
- Connectivity Technology: Rj45; Usb; Ethernet
USB C Hub Multiport Adapter - 7 in 1 Portable Space Aluminum Dongle with 4K HDMI Output, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, SD/TF Card Reader Compatible for MacBook Pro, XPS More Type C Devices
- 4K HDMI Video Adapter for Stunning Pleasure - Extends your screen with the HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors, or projectors. ThanBao USB C Hub brings you vivid 3D effect video sync. Perfect to stream a full HD movie on your HDTV; extend a 3D video game on your monitors or show your PPT through the projectors for office meetings.
- 7 in 1 Design & Massive Expansion - 3 standard USB ports with 5Gbps transfer speed ensuring quick syncing and file sharing, 1 HDMI port with vivid 4K video output that transfers media in seconds with 3D effect, 2 SD card slots (one Micro SD) for superior data-storing versatility, and a USB - C power delivery charging connector that makes the USB C Adapter possible to connect any devices with USB - C ports —all possibilities in one hub.
- Universal SD Ready - SD card and Micro SD card can be used at a fast transfer speed up to 104M/S, capacity up to 512GB, easy to transfer photos shooting or videos by your camera from cards to laptop in just seconds. This USB - C dongle can also charge your MacBook or other Type-C devices in office or meeting rooms.
- Portable & Anti-Overheat & Plug and Go - Sleek Compact with pocket size, 4.5*1.1*0.4 In, easy to set into your laptop sleeve, bag or pocket. Premium space aluminum shell makes the USB C Hub sturdy and durable, also designed to prevent overheating, keeping you and your devices secure. Plug and play, no software, drivers or complicated installation required.
- Smart Temperature Control - Build-in smart chips and exclusive multi - protection systems to avoid over-current, over-voltage, short circuit and high-temperature for security and excellent performance, plus friendly customer service, we guarantee you a worry - free experience.
uni USB C to USB Hub 4 Ports, Aluminum USB Type C to USB Adapter with 4 USB 3.0 Ports, Thunderbolt 3 to Multiport USB 3.0 Hub Adapter for MacBook Pro/Air 2020/2019, iPad Pro, Dell, Chromebook and more
- 【USB 3.1 Gen 1】Full USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer up to 5Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0. Transfer files, HD movies and songs to your USB-C devices in seconds.ngs to your USB-C devices in seconds.
- 【Plug & Play】Transform one of your computer ’s USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Ports into four USB A without any adapter, driver, or software needed. Provides you with maximum convenience. Compatible with USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, card reader, camera, USB Bluetooth Adapter, hard drive, and many other USB connection devices.
- 【OTG Supported】This USB C to USB 3.0 Hub allows a device to read data from a USB connection without requiring a PC. No interference with Wifi signal and no connection dropped issue. If not, feel free to find our customer support team with any questions on product & compatibility.
- 【Friendly Design】The built-in smart chip avoids overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit and high temperature. Flexible braided nylon cable for extra durability. Aluminum shell with a nice metallic finish. Compact and lightweight, perfect for traveling.
- 【Wide Compatibility】uni USB C Hub with 4 Ports Compatible with MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017, MacBook 2018/2017/2016/2015, iPad Pro 2020/2018, Pixelbook, Galaxy Book, Pixelbook, Dell XPS 15 / XPS 13, Surface Book 2, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10 and many other smartphones/laptops/tablets (more details in description).
USB C Hub, uni 4-in-1 USB C Adapter with 3 USB 3.0 Ports, 100W USB-C PD Charging Port Thunderbolt 3, USB Type C to USB 3.0 Adapter (Aluminum Shell) for MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, XPS, Pixelbook, and More
- 【Extended USB-C Hub】Extends your laptop's usb-c port or thunderbolt 3 into 4 ports (3 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 PD Charging Port) , which provides great convenience for laptops only have usb c ports. And all hub ports can be in use simultaneously.
- 【Fast PD Charging】Up to 100W high-speed power delivery charging port allows you to charge your MacBook Pro/iPad Pro or other compatible laptop while transferring data and connecting multiple low-power peripherals. No more worrying about low battery when multitasking using a USB-C hub. The actual charging rate may vary depending on device, cable, & charger used. (Note: The USB-C PD Port only for "charging in", can't transfer data)
- 【USB 3.1 Gen 1 port】3 USB 3. 0 ports sync data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps, up to 10x faster than USB 2. 0. Transfer movies, music and files in seconds. And the usb ports also supports charging phones(5V@1A) . Compatible with USB flash drive, sd card reader, mouse, keyboards, hard drives and many other devices connected via USB.
- 【Slim & Lightweight Design】 Flexible braided nylon cable for extra durability. Aluminum shell with a nice metallic finish and provide better heat dissipation. Slim and Lightweight design, easy to fit in any bag or briefcase with your laptop, perfect for traveling.
- 【Wide Compatibility】The 4 Ports USB Type C Hub compatible with MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, iPad Pro 2020/2018, MacBook 2019/2018/2017/2016/2015, Surface Book 2, Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, S10/9/8, Note 9/8, Huawei P40/30/20/10, Pixelbook, Dell XPS 15/13, Galaxy Book, Chromebook/Pixel, and more (see details below).
USB C to USB C Cable,3.1 Gen 2 USB-C Cable 10ft - 4K UHD 20Gbps USB C Cable 100W PD Fast Charging Cable Thunderbolt 3 Cable for Oculus Quest, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, Galaxy S20, Google Pixel.
- Universal Compatibility: This USB-C to C Cable is compatible with iPad Pro 2021/2020/2018, MacBook 2016/2017/2018, MacBook Air 2018/2019, MacBook Pro 13'' /15'' /16'', Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20+/Note 10/S21/S20/S10/S10e/S10+/S9+/S8+, Google Pixel 2/3/3a 4 XL, Oculus Quest, Oculus Quest 2 and Ouest Link and more devices with USB-C port.
- 100W Super Fast Charging: The type c to type c fast charging cable supports PD 3.0 fast charging, up to 20V/5A(max) with USB-C Power Delivery Adapters including various 96W 87W 61W 30W 18W 15W USB-C Wall Adapters. Fast charging gives you a quick and convenient way to recharge your devices up to 80 percent in 30 minutes, and data transfer speeds up to 20Gbps.
- 4K@60Hz Video Output: Supports Thunderbolt 3 port, and Elfesoul USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2.2 cable offers 4K@60Hz video output function from USB C laptops to USB C display or monitor, Compatible for LG 4k, Samsung, HP EliteDisplay, Dell USB-C Monitors and more. NOTE: Both of the laptop and monitor should support 4K resolution, please make sure that your laptop or monitor have USB-C port and the output device support DP ALT Mode.
- Amazing Durability & Safe: Nylon braided USB-C Cable can bear 20000+ cycles of 90-degree bend test, strain relief design and solid aluminum shield offer the cable longer service life and will never rupture. 100W super fast charging USB C cable is build in the best power delivery E-Mark chip, which supports USB PD fast charging and provides comprehensive protection to devices battery and adapters, keep you in light-speed charging and safe.
- What You Get: 1xUSB-C cable, is perfect for school/home/work, and travel when you need to reach charging outlets. We offer a 18-month and 12-hour customer service to our friendly customers. If you have any questions, we will resolve your issue within 24 hours and the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD/4K Triple Display Docking Station (D3100), Black
- 2 x USB 2.0 to 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x headphone input and output 3.5 millimeter
- 3 x super speed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB type A, 1 x network - RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459; Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470; XPS 13 (9343)
- 1 x display/video: DisplayPort output : 20 pin DisplayPort, super speed cable
- 2 x display/video: HDMI: 19 pin HDMI type A, 1x HDMI DVI adapter included
- Allow for a triple monitor setup, see compatible Dell models in the description
USB C Male to Four USB Female Cable Adapter 1FT,Thunderbolt 3 to 4 Type A 2.0 Port Splitter Dongle Cord Converter Connector Multiple Multi Hub for MacBook,iPad Pro Air,Microsoft Surface Go,PC,Laptop
- Provide Four USB-A ports so that you can easily connect USB-A peripherals to your new USB-C enabled devices.
- Ultra-durable with sleek aluminum shell and nylon braided jacket to withstand daily twists and pulls.
- Offers data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps and also supports up to 1.5 Amps of power output.
- Plug-and-play design keeps things nice and easy. Just get things up and running in the blink of an eye.
- Please note: this product comes with a one-year warranty and feel free to reach out if there is any problem for your order.
CalDigit Thunderbolt 4 Element Hub - Universal Multi-Port Hub, 4X Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Ports, 4X USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gb/s Ports, Single display up to 8K or Dual 4K 60Hz Displays, 60W Charging with 0.8m Cable
- Ultimate Compatibility - Works with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB 4, USB-C Gen. 1 & 2
- 4 x Thunderbolt 4 40Gb/s Ports - Ideal for high resolution displays & high speed NVME SSD storage devices
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gb Ports - Ideal for USB accessories such as keyboards, mice, SSD or HDD storage devices
- 60W Power Delivery - Charge your computer or tablet while connecting up to 7 additional devices!
- High Resolution Displays - 8K or dual 4K or 1440p extended displays supported.
Vebner 6-Inch Extra Short USB4 Cable - 40Gbps Supports 100W (20V, 5A) Charging - Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C (2-Pack)
- EXTRA SHORT - 2-Pack of 6-Inch Braided USB4 cables
- FASTER - USB-4 cable with 40Gbps speed and USB 3.0 compatibility. Supports data transfer 2x faster than standard USB-C cables and up to 100W (20V, 5A) charging.
- REDUCE CLUTTER - This extra short cable is designed to reduce clutter in your work space when a long cable is not required. Its short length is ideal for connecting external hard drives, and smart devices to a laptop or PC or for use while traveling.
- COMPATIBILITY - Backward compatible USB 3.1 cable also supports older USB 3.2 and 2.0 standards over USB-C and compatible Thunderbolt 3 cable standards - USB C to C cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt 4 cable standards
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - Made with care and with attention to quality and function.
Thunderbolt 4 Cable,MUROSE USB 4/Thunderbolt 4 Cable 3.3 feet(About 1M) with 100W PD, 40Gb Data Transmission and 8K Video Transmission Functions, Compatible with MacBook, iPad Pro 2020, etc.
- USB 4 cable: USB C to USB C cable is 3.3ft long, supports high-definition 4K video, 100W (20V 5a) fast charging, transmission speed up to 40Gbps, and is compatible with thunderbolt 3.
- Professional use: this USB 4 cable can be plugged and played freely without adapter. Nylon Braided shell not only has a beautiful effect, but also ensures 10000 + bending life.
- PD 100W fast charging: it supports up to 100W power output, which is very suitable for usb-c devices (such as Thunderbolt 4, thunderbolt 3, USB4, usb3), and can provide power transmission for laptops or mobile phones.
- Up to 40Gbps transmission speed: the data transmission speed of USB4 cable is up to 40Gbps, which is very suitable for users who need stable high bandwidth connection. Note: the data transmission equipment needs to support 40Gbps, and the data transmission speed can reach 40Gbps, otherwise only USB 3.1 transmission speed.
- Wide compatibility: very suitable for Mac Book Pro, iMac, Alienware M15 / R4, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 +, Google pixel, chromebook, etc. Backward compatible with thunderbolt 4, thunderbolt 3, USB 4 USB 3.2/3.1/3.0、USB-C Gen 1/2、USB 2.0.
Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock : Thunderbolt 4 Certified - 10 Ports in One - Dual 4K or Single 8K Video Output - Future-Proof & Backward-Compatible - RGB Lighting - Chroma
- Thunderbolt 4 Certified: Fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 devices providing 40 Gbps connections, USB4 compliance, laptop charging via one port, and ability to wake your laptop from sleep using peripherals connected to the dock
- 10 Ports in One: Packed with 4x Thunderbolt 4 ports (1 Upstream and 3 Downstream), Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio combo jack, UHS-II SD card slot (SD 4.0) and 3x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 ports to connect a plethora of devices
- Dual Monitor Support: Access 2x 4K 60Hz displays (Intel Mac), 1x 4K 60Hz display (M1 Mac) with 1 Thunderbolt 4 cable
- Future-proof and backward-compatible: Thunderbolt 4 PCs, Thunderbolt 3 Macs w/OS11. Razer Chroma customization not supported on Mac OS.
- Pass-Through Charging: Keep your USB-C powered laptop topped off at all times using the dock’s built-in feature to charge your system while simultaneously powering all other connected devices
Docking Station, UtechSmart 12 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station, USB C Hub Compatible for macOS&Windows,Thunderbolt 3 Dock(HDMI,VGA,PD3.0,USB-C,Ethernet,SD/TF Card Reader,USB Ports)
- [FULL Quadruple Display]: UtechSmart USB-C Docking Station supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport) Quadruple Displays for both macOS&Windows laptop systems. Multi-task like a pro on multiple displays! Content creators will enjoy editing videos and photos across multiple screens. Gamers/Streamers can focus on the game while displaying Discord and Chat by enabling dual, triple, or quad display support. UtechSmart laptop docking station was specifically designed for technology focused professionals.
- [U-Breakthrough! Technology Smart Design]: UtechSmart Quadruple Display docking station uses the latest dual-stream video output chip developed by UtechSmart’s R&D team. UtechSmart docking station hub was designed to be refined and compact while possessing the power and capability of full size docking stations. The small but powerful UtechSmart docking station breaks the single stream limitation of macOS and solves the common problem of a black screen when using MST display support for Windows.
- [Ultra Portable Laptop Docking Station]: UtechSmart USB-C docking station packs power and capability into a compact and lightweight design, easily allowing you to bring it along for home, work, travel, and/or business trips. This laptop docking station packs a total of 1x 4K HDMI 1, 1x HDMI 2, 1x VGA, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), 1x USB-C for Charging, 1x USB-C for Data Transfers, 1x SD/TF (can read both memory cards simultaneously)
- [Safe-charging&Super-speed Transmission]: This USB-C docking station utilizes the latest PD technology to allow quick and stable charging of your laptop, and other devices. It provides a dedicated Gigabit Ethernet port for a solid and reliable connection. Enjoy 1Gb+ movies in just a few minutes, watch 4k streams without a hitch. USB 3.0 port support up to 5Gbps. USB 2.0 port provide a stable connection for wireless devices without interference i.e., wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, etc.
- [Why Choose UtechSmart Docking Station?]: Simple and quick set-up process, get up and running in seconds. For Windows just press “Windows key+P" to expand to two or three monitors. For macOS simply unclick "mirror display" to extend to 4 different displays. UtechSmart is committed as a company to providing the highest quality products, service, and support. We strive to exceed our customers expectations, guaranteed response within 24 hours, please don't hesitate to let us know with any problems.
USB C to HDMI Cable 4K, WARRKY [Braided, High Speed] Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI Adapter Compatible for New iPad, MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, Galaxy S20 S10 S9 S8, Surface, Dell, HP, 6FT
- 【A Plug & Play Solution】Stream 4K content from your phone, tablet, laptop and desktop computer to bigger displays like monitor, TV, projector with high speed. Supports UHD. HDCP compliant. No driver needed, no more fear for unstable WiFi, no time wasted. Give you clear and vivid 4K@30Hz high resolution, backward compatible with 1440P@60hz, 1080P@120hz. *Uni-directional, only from USB-C host device to HDMI displays
- 【Top-Notch Quality】Gold-plated connectors & aluminum casing for better heat dissipation, ensuring secure high-speed data transmission free from interference. Thicker copper wire distinctively minimizes signal loss with maximum conductivity. Fit snugly.
- 【Design in Details】Streamlined metal pieces seamlessly connected, perfect length for home office setup and extra velcro tie for travel. Stylish gray metallic case with a hue of blue. User-friendly Strain Relief for smooth plug-unplug. Secure latch-free style that avoids damaging connectors. Don’t need to pay extra care -Nylon braided cover, no worries for fraying, heating, kinking. Non-slip thumb grip, chill when plug.
- 【Universal Compatibility】Pushing productivity, sharing ideas, or chilling with Netflix/ Hulu/ iTunes / Disney+ / HBO Max. Compatible for Apple MacBook Pro 2016-2020, iMac 2017-2020, MacBook Air 2018-2020iPad Pro 2020, Surface Book 2 / 3, Surface Laptop 3, , Dell XPS 15/13, HP Chromebook x360, Samsung Galaxy S20S10/S9/S8, Note 10/9/8, LG V40/V35/V30/V20, and more USB C devices, check the listing
- 【WARRKY】is dedicated to introducing superb-quality products that are sophisticatedly designed and reasonably priced for providing the best solutions to connect your work and life. Consult for fast and responsible support within 18hrs!
USB C Hub Multiport Adapter, Dockteck 7-in-1 USB-C Hub with 4K 60Hz HDMI, 1Gbps Ethernet, 100W Power Delivery, SD/TF Card Slots, USB 3.0 5Gbps Data Ports, for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro, XPS
- USB C Hub 7 in 1-Massive Expansion: Extends your devices’ USB-C port to include 1 4K@60Hz HDMI output port, 1 100W PD Charging port, 1 1Gbps RJ45 Ethernet port, 1 SD card reader / TF card reader, and 2 USB-A ports, allows you to keep a sleek workspace. We suggest connecting the hub to the main device first, and then connect the accessories to the ports
- 4K@60Hz Media Display: You can easily connect the USB-C enabled device to any HDMI television or monitor and experience exceptional picture sharpness and sound reproduction with 4K at 60Hz (Be aware of DP 1.4 version of your device to get 4K 60)
- Super Fast-Through Charging & Stable Internet: The 100W PD port provides a continuous charging speed to your USB-C device at up to 92W while transferring files or streaming media. Connect to the internet instantly, make you enjoy fast connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps. Tipps: LED lights will tell you if there’s a valid internet connection
- Fast Transmission: 2 USB 3.0 data ports are primed to transfer large files up to 5Gbps; TF and SD card slots support various memory card formats such as SD, SDHC, Micro SD, MMC, SDXC), and read SD / TF cards simultaneously. Dockteck Hub is a great fit for daily Work-from-Home situations, and meet all your needs
- Broad Compatibility & Warranty: The sleek and tiny USB-C hub, compatible with almost all Type-C devices including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro as well as operating systems includes Windows and macOS, iPadOS. You will get 24 months warranty for the product quality, 7 / 24 customer service
SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050MB/s - USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 - External Solid State Drive - SDSSDE61-2T00-G25
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. (Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Up to 2-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance mean this tough drive can take a beating.
- Use the handy carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind.
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption.
Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro. However, using this adapter with an Apple Thunderbolt Display requires a power source, because th
- Note: This adapter does not support DisplayPort displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display or third-party DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort displays.
- Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports
Thunderbolt 4 and USB4
Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 are the most recent connection technologies, both of which are based on the convenient reversible USB-C connector used on most modern computer devices.
Please find out more about the differences between USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3, and Thunderbolt 4 and how they work together.
Because of their increased speed, they outperform previous USB 3.0/USB-A connections and slower USB-C variations. However, they are backward compatible with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 connectors.
With a maximum bandwidth of 5Gbps (USB 3.0) and as sluggish as 480MBps (USB 2.0), USB-A (the old rectangular connection that could only be inserted in one direction, which was generally not the first way you tried) was usually the fastest, but it could also be the slowest (USB 2.0).
USB-C began off at 5Gbps, but it is now available at speeds of up to 20Gbps, with 10Gbps most prevalent at the higher end.
Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) has a data transfer rate of up to 40Gbps, although, unlike Apple, several Windows PC makers have chosen not to include all of TB3’s features.
When it comes to Thunderbolt 4 (TB4) and USB4, manufacturers must comply with all of the technology’s features (such as 40Gbps speed) to be approved, making TB4 much more trustworthy for PC consumers than Thunderbolt 3.
However, there are certain other advantages, such as better daisy chain devices, that Apple customers would not notice when switching between TB3 and TB4. With TB3, a device chain might be broken by removing any other device other than the last device in the chain.
Because of inconsistencies in prior connection standards, several hub and dock makers warn Windows customers that their device must be approved for Thunderbolt 4 or USB4 to work correctly. Users of earlier USB-C (12in MacBook) and Thunderbolt 3 systems will be OK with these systems.
You may continue to utilize Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C docking stations, but you will lose out on the enhancements brought forth by Thunderbolt 4.
PCIe (peripheral component interconnect express) at 32Gbps allows for storage rates of up to 3,000MBps, which is twice the minimum requirements of Thunderbolt 3. However, more current MacBooks already have this capability. Some of the early TB3 MacBooks had less bandwidth available on the Thunderbolt ports on the right-hand side of the computer.
Following our assessment of the finest Thunderbolt 4 hubs and docks, we go into further depth on each sort of port or connection that you may want for your computer.
What is the difference between adapters, hubs, and docks?
Although these names are used rather loosely, they are formal meanings.
A hub typically combines multiples of the same sort of port – for example, multiple USB-A connections from the olden days – but it also regularly gathers a few distinct ports in a compact shape, sometimes with a power supply built in to keep everything running.
Adding multiple types of ports to your computer, generally in a small and portable package, may either take power from the host computer or channel pass-through power supply via a USB-C port and your USB-C charger.
Docking stations (also known as docks) are an enormous beast with their massive power supply and a variety of various ports that should be able to accommodate all of your connection and charging requirements.
The definitions have become more unified, and they are more often concerned with the size and appearance of the document rather than its capabilities.
Which ports do you need?
You’ll need either a Thunderbolt 4 port for a separate cable connection (typically provided with the hub/dock) or an integrated T4/USB4 connector on your computer to connect the hub or port.
Thunderbolt 4 / USB4 ports are available. When using the TB4/USB4 technology, a hub or dock may have four of these ports – one of which is allocated for the computer connection (referred to as the “Upstream” connection, as opposed to the “Downstream” TB4 ports that are used to connect new devices). Previously, TB3 allowed for a maximum of two per user.
These are very versatile connectors that can connect to a USB-C display or a display adapter – for example, a USB-C-to-HDMI or DisplayPort converter – to provide various output options.
Modern SSDs and other devices also feature USB-C or Thunderbolt connections, so you may connect them to your laptop or tablet via the hub if your computer or tablet only has one or two of these ports.
Keep an eye out for charging capabilities in these ports; many of them can provide 15W of power, which is plenty for most smartphones, SSDs, and other devices.
This is the old-school, painfully non-reversible USB connector that is often seen on memory sticks and older gadgets and chargers, among other things. Assuming you still have a couple of them lying around, make sure your hubby has one or two on hand as well. Look for USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports that offer a reasonable 10Gbps bandwidth and are speedier. 5Gbps is sufficient, although more incredible speeds are frequently preferred. If you want to use one for charging, be sure to verify the wattage – 7.5W is a typical value and is sufficient to charge a phone steadily. Some USB-A ports are of the older, slower USB-2.0 version, which can only manage a meager 480MBps and are thus generally used for weedy 2.5W charging rather than data sync. However, they can also be 4.5W or 7.5W charging, depending on the device. Considering using these ports for charging? Make sure to verify the wattage ratings on each hub or dock.
Look for one or two HDMI or DisplayPort ports, which are less frequent on hubs than on docks. Alternatively, you may connect a USB-C display or use a USB-C video adapter if the hub/dock does not offer them, but this will use your remaining downstream ports.
Display adapters are affordable, with unbranded adapters costing less than £10/$10 per and branded adapters costing roughly £15/$15 for Anker. For example, this basic USB-C to HDMI converter costs £8.99/$8.99, but somewhat more expensive adapters from Anker and Lenition are available for a little higher price. There are various USB-C to DisplayPort adapters available, such as this generic converter.
Alternatively, you can spend a little more and get an Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for £75/$69, including an additional USB-A port. Belkin offers an HDMI adapter that falls somewhere in the middle of the pricing range.
You need an Ethernet port for wired Internet access, at least rated as Gigabit Ethernet (1Gbps). You can also get faster 5Gbps or 10Gbps Ethernet ports as adapters for the TB4 ports.
SD and MicroSD Card Readers
These slots, often used for camera cards, also provide reasonable access to additional storage space, with 500GB cards costing approximately $60/£60 and capacities up to 1TB. Look for card readers that are quicker than UHS-II.
Headphone and microphone jacks are also convenient ports to have on a hub or dock since they spare you the trouble of identifying the corresponding ports on your computer, assuming they are even there.
Some docking stations are equipped with higher-quality digital audio connectors with professional audio equipment.
Power and charging
Most hubs and docks are shipped with their power source (sometimes known as a “power brick”), which may be used to charge the connected laptop or tablet and power the devices connected to them.
Laptops will need a minimum of 60W to charge at a reasonable pace, with bigger laptops requiring as much as 90W to do so. When comparing docking stations to smaller hubs, the docking stations are more likely to have more excellent laptop charging rates.
Considering that the remaining power is split across the ports, seek a suitable power supply with a total output of roughly 150W if you want to use all of the ports simultaneously.
Hub and dock designs
Consider how and where you want the dock or hub to be located on your desk. Compared to a narrow horizontal format, a vertical style will save desk space. However, the majority of the seats we’ve seen are pretty tiny.
Also, think about what you want to be shown on the front or back of the gadget. Generally speaking, I wouldn’t say I like hubs with the upstream computer connection on the front since it may be unsightly and unpleasant, but you may like it.
Because the external power source takes up a significant amount of space, none of the hubs or docks we evaluated are incredibly portable — and this is not due to the size of the seat itself. If you purchase an additional power supply, you may have one at home and one at the workplace, if you so want.
A short (0.8m) Thunderbolt 4 cable is provided by the majority of the hubs and docks tested and evaluated here, but since some hubs and docks have up to three downstream ports, you may find yourself in need of additional cables. See our roundup of the finest Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 lines for more information.
Thunderbolt 4 compatibility
In the meantime, Thunderbolt 4 has arrived, and it’s worth considering investing in a certified Thunderbolt 4 dock even if you already own a Thunderbolt 3 computer because it’s both backward compatible with older USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices and future-proof – at least until Thunderbolt 5 arrives.
That’s why OWC labels their Thunderbolt 4 docking station simply the “Thunderbolt Dock,” even though it works with both Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 4, but not with the more distant Thunderbolt 2. If your PC has T2, you should consider purchasing a new computer.
Please keep in mind that manufacturers of Windows laptops did not always adhere to the Thunderbolt 3 specifications. As a result, most Thunderbolt 3 hubs and docking stations are not recommended for PC users. They need a Thunderbolt 4 laptop that has been appropriately approved.
On the other hand, Apple was considerably better at certifying, which means that TB4 hubs and docks will operate with any Thunderbolt 3 Mac, which means that any from the previous several years (2017 and beyond) are compatible.
Although Apple refers to the Thunderbolt 3 connectors on their M1-based 13-inch MacBooks as “Thunderbolt / USB 4,” the ports are Thunderbolt 3. It is not necessary to disable any advantages while utilizing a TB4 dock or a TB4 hub with an M1 MacBook so long as you are running macOS Big Sur or above. However, keep in mind that, for the time being, M1 Macs can only be connected to a single external monitor.
New MacBook Pro models with Thunderbolt 4 ports and the ability to handle multiple external displays, including the 14in and 16in versions powered by the M1 Pro or M1 Max CPUs, are now available. They also offer more different side ports, which may mean you no longer need a hub or an additional port.